If you are looking for a few ways to attract new customers, here are a few ideas that can help. Including a referral strategy in your business plan can help identify new customer sources when you are starting a new business, project or online strategy. Here are a few ideas to on how to generate referrals:
- Having a great product or providing great service is the easiest way to get referrals. When customers have a good customer experience they are more likely share that experience with others which oftentimes results in a visit to the business. Great service is free advertising and good press!
- Great products, service and pricing all contribute to brand loyalty. Not only do you need to offer a quality product or service at a good price but knowing what your competitor offers can help you develop a strategy to grow your business
- Offering unique products or services helps your business appeal to specific niches. Your ability to provide a specialized service/product attracts customers to your business based on their need and your knowledge on how to fulfill the need
- Networking is a win/win situation because it can be used to promote your product or service but it also assists you with learning more about a potential networking partner’s products or services. This can be very helpful when you can’t fulfill a need but you can help by referring the customer to a network partner who can. If done correctly, you will also get referrals because your network partners will refer business to you as well.
- Sharing your business links on social media is another way to get referrals. You can add links to your social media profiles, articles that you write, and in some instances you may be able to use it as part of your signature in forums. All ways to gain exposure for your business.
There is a lot of information available on referral strategies.Continue to do your research and identify what is best for you.
Until next time love, peace and blessings!